How to send money
How to Send Money from JAPAN to NEPAL
- Fill up the SMTJ-Zenith Registration form and send the completed Registration Form along with the Photocopy of your ALIEN Card (Front & Back Side) to the address of SMTJ-Zenith. The Alien Card should not be expired. People on Student or Dependent Visa will have to send the photocopy of their Alien Card.
- The sender can be registered with SMTJ-Zenith by obtaining and filling up Registration form from either SMTJ-Zenith Office or website www.zenithremit.com
- SMTJ-Zenith will send a Remittance Starter Kit to your address. This remittance starter kit will include Remittance Membership Registration Form, ID Submission Form & other information. You can only start sending money after you receive your Remittance Starter Kit.
- After receiving the Membership Card, you can send the money by depositing the remittance amount along with the service charge in any of the branches or ATM of Tokyo Mitsubishi-UFJ, Japan Post Bank, Mizuho Bank in the account of SMTJ.
- After depositing the money, Kindly contact Speed Money Transfer Japan – Zenith Remit’s office to inform about the money deposited and obtain a unique code number to receive money in Nepal.